Macromedia was a little more straight-up with their downloads though.
The only thing I really like on the surface of this merger is the fact
the Macromedia apps will get tabbed palettes back.

Anyhow, as an example. I had a client over and he needed to open a
PDF. I had a newly formatted laptop and said, sure, use this laptop,
just download the PDF viewer.

A couple of days later I use the laptop, and I had Yahoo! toolbar
going on. I had some sort of Photoshop Starter Something I don't even
know what going on. I'm sure he just went did whatever seemed like the
default download, but unfortunately, I ended up with a bunch of stuff
I did not want on my computer.

Rotten.