From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
dancedrummer
Sent: 09 December 2005 21:50
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] MovieClipLoader

I'm running into a problem that only occurs with Flash8.  I have a swf
that loads additions swf's with a MovieClipLoader object.  The first
time I hit the page it works fine.  On subsequent tries when the
external swf's have been cached in the browser they are not getting
recognized as being loaded by the MCLoader object.  Is not an issue with
Flash7.  Anybody here know anything about this?