-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mick G
Sent: Monday, 12 December 2005 2:26 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] build text one char at a time with random

I'm looking for a proto or function to display a string of text one
character at a time, cycling through random characters one at a time
until
the string is built.

I've had a look in the usual places and can only find inefficient ways
it's
been done by attaching some movieclips one letter at a time. I'm sure it
can
be done with an interval and single textfield.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks