Hey everone,

I have a movie that uses loadClip to load an external swf to, let's
say, mcBlank. That external swf uses a class that furthermore uses
several other classes. One of those classes has intervals that
continually dispatch an event.

Now, to close that popped up window, I 1) unloadClip mcBlank, then 2)
removeMovie the host movieclip.

When I load the movieclip again, the event is still being dispatched.

How do I solve this?

I basically have a VideoPlayer that has internal classes that dispatch
"onPlaying" so that the progress bar gets updated. When I close the
movie then load it again, the progress bar is still moving..

Thanks
--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag