From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of old9
Sent: dinsdag 13 december 2005 14:50
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Embedded fonts vs. Html : Can anybody enlighten me

you need

1. a font symbol with a linkage name say "myfont" in the library.
2. a textFiled with the property embedFonts setted to true
3. a font property setted to "myfont" applied to the textField trough
textFormat or CSS

I agree, the textField really sucks, work with textField is totally a pain
in the ass.

> Dear colleagues,
>

> Apparently it isn't possible to have a textfield with embedded fonts and
> html. Is this correct and why is this.
>

> Don't just tell me it is possible, because I've tested it, and when I
> embed the font, the html doesn't come true. For instance
> <i>blablabla</i> doesn't appear.
>

> Thx, Lieven Cardoen
>

> Ps: Aren't textfields something macromedia was proud of in the new
> release? (I've had nothing but problems with it)

          t.E.l : +8605513602273
          m.o.B : +8613855184110
            q.Q : 7387905
        B.L.o.G : http://old9.wordpress.com