Oh man, I need to get me one of those! Crunching those big flash files can take a while on my machine. I use the word FLASH in an attempt to stay on topic.

And more info regarding BDB and FSFS:
http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#bdb-fsfs-convert

It mentions that BerkeleyDB was the default, but as of 1.2, FSFS is. So I'm guessing that FSFS is finally considered production stable in 1.2 builds onward.

Glenn J. Miller wrote:

Dual 1.8GHz Athlon MP's w/ 4GB RAM... ^_^

FWIW, at the command line as the svn repository owner:
$ svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs /path/to/repos

I believe if I'm not mistaken, BerkeleyDB is indeed the default...

Hope this helps. Peace...

--
Dok
Skyymap, Inc.