The Flash Lite 2.0 player will support video.

Links of interest:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/devices/
http://www.macromedia.com/mobile/supported_devices/
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashlite/

hth
-K

Now I looked at this and as far as I can see
- FlashLite 1.1 is only supported by phones in Japan plus a single phone in "EMEA" where ever that is. - FlashLite 2.0 which looks much more useful isn't supported by any phones at all.

I even looked at the Nokia site and found the specs for the phones they're planning on releasing in 2006 (in the UK)- no mention of Flash.

So it seems that Flash Lite 2.0 is all very nice but unless you live in Japan isn't actually installed on any phones.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? If anyone else knows differently I'd love to hear about.

Joe