That's using Flash's XML object with XPath to grab the node value - sure
that works, and is good for nodes with CDATA, but overly complex -
wrapping String() around it is easier.  I was wondering just about the
XPath implementation and why it doesn't return a native string, thanks
though.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

Oddity