Just think of the Remoting Gateway as just the part of the ColdFusion Server
software that allows remoting to happen on the server from a Flash file, that's
all you really need to know.  I mean you need to use the remoting components to
connect to the gateway, but that's pretty simple and there are examples of
doing so available from Macromedia.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com