1.  Put Xray back on stage in the _level0 timeline.

2.  Click on it and select the parameters tab.

3.  in the Class Packages array, add Zefxis

4.  Republish and try a snapshot again.

This time, it should at least show you the true class names/paths.  I
actually realized yesterday that if the connector wasn't on stage, the
ClassPath engine isn't initialized (more on that later).

In the older versions of the AdminTool, it used to only do Recursive
searches and it would recurse objects at the same time as movieclips.  That
proved to be a huge task that caused script timeout errors left and right.
Now, I list objects/movieclips (including arrays), but only movieclip's get
recursed.  If you want to drill down through an object, just click on it,
and drill down through the property inspector.

So, republish after doing the above.  If you have it online, do you mind if
I try and look through it with Xray?  Let me know,

Thanks,

John

On 12/21/05, Dimitrios Bendilas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I've been doing test all this time
> but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
>
> I'm not able to find the actual objects.
>
> When in _global I only see class names (functions).
> If I view _level0 or any movieclip child I only see movieclips
> (I'm not using classes that extend MovieClip)
>
> e.g.
>
> _global.com shows:
>
> blitzagency (object)
> darronschall (object)
> robertpenner (object)
> xfactorstudio (object)
> zefxis (object)
>     applications (object)
>     games (object)
>     control (object)
>         List (function)
>         ScrollBar (function)
>         ScrollableTextBox (function)
>
> Zefxis is my package, so everything game related should be in there.
> If I expand any of the other objects, like applications or games,
> at the end all I get is functions. So no actual object instances.
>
> _level0 shows:
>
> _level0 (movieclip)
>     appPanels (movieclip)
>     onAppChangeFocus (function)
>     onLoad (function)
>     sound_manager (movieclip)
>
> And if I expand anything in the tree all I get is movieclips
> and movieclip functions.
>

> What am I doing wrong? I'm still confused.
>
> I remember I used to be able to see object instances
> back when the application was still AdminTool.
>

> Thanks for the help
>
> Regards,
> Dimitrios

John Grden - Blitz