This is so utterly basic I find it amazing that is an issue at all.

In frame 1 of my movie I have 'gotoAndStop("myFrameLabel");' When i test the
movie I do not see the content of the frame it should be jumpping to.

So, I try 'gotoAndPlay("myFrameLabel");' and place 'stop();' on the frame
that is labeled.  Still not showing me the content on the labeled frame.

Lastly, I remove the 'stop();' from the labeled frame and place 'stop();' on
the frame just past the labeled frame. I also make sure that my content
layers span both the labeled frame and the frame after.  In this case I DO
see the content that is on the labeled frame.

What the hell is up with this? A simple gotoAndStop(); should have been all
that was needed. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone know how to fix it
so that it works as expected?

FYI - Using Flash 8 Pro on Win XP SP2

Charles P.