Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FlashCoders] game slowing down - eventListener

how do you generate the tiles ?
are they removed (removeMovieClip) when going outside the boundaries of the visible area ?

because such memory size must have something to do with bitmaps or sounds ....

??
Cedric

Thank you for the suggestions Hans.

I'm pretty sure I've taken care of all listeners
and intervals and destroy them before I delete
an object.

The memory when it's running slower 6-7MBs
more than when running fast. (46MB -> 52MB)

I've tried digging in with xray before, I guess
I'll do it again.

Any other thoughts anyone?

Dimitrios

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Wichman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>