Hi List:

I tried searching archives but link from webpage is broken. I have a
datagrid that is bound to a dataset where both properties of the binding are
property = "dataprovider" when the datagrid displays the resource returned
from a MySQL query via amfphp it displays the rows properly until I use the
scroll bar of the datagrid. When scrolling, almost all of the rows are
replaced with a copy of one of the rows. This happens in Firefox and IE and
the Flash IDE when testing the movie. I am using Flash MX 2004 Pro ver 7.2
which I understand had fixed a datagrid dataset issue (Bug # 81829).

Thanks in advance of any leads or suggestions. Also, how can I search the
archives of Flashcoders?

Nick