Hi List

I'm trying to create a dominos game and I'm having trouble - anyone seen
anything similar in flash or any pointers for how to approach this (no,
I'm not being paid for this - it's a personal project so you're not
doing any work for me!) or just advice or hints on how to get started -

 I'm specifically after how to approach 'dealing' the dominos (taking
the 28 original dominos and randomly assigning them to either of two
players) and how to approach the 'logic' of game moves (how to decide
whether someone can move a particular domino onto the board or not.

Thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom, no matter how small, oh, and
happy new year to everyone.

Trevor