yeah, that works, but you are calling the static create() method through the
name of the class itself.  Say I have a number of classes (MyClass1,
MyOtherClass, AnotherClass) and I be able to alter which class to call the
create method on.  I'm thinking there's got to be a way to do something
like:

//set the name of the class to call the create() method on
var classToCall = "MyClass";
_global[classToCall].create();

//change the name of the class to call create() on
classToCall = "MyOtherClass";
_global[classToCall].create();

again
classToCall = "AnotherClass";