-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johan Lopes
Sent: vrijdag 6 januari 2006 23:33
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] recommended books on XML in Flash

Hi,

Just a note that you can download the "Learning ActionScript 2.0 for
Macromedia Flash 8" as PDF from MM's site. Although, I myself prefer
to buy a hard copy if it's good.

Link is here:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/documentation/en/flash/fl8/fl8_learning_a
s2.zip

/Johan

On 1/5/06, Ben Deroo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> thanks for the book suggestions,
> I ended up ordering a couple of books:
>
> Foundation PHP 5 for Flash
> Foundation ASP.NET for Flash
> Foundation XML for Flash
> Learning ActionScript 2.0 for Macromedia Flash 8
> Using ActionScript 2.0 Components with Macromedia Flash 8
>
> should keep me busy for a while :-)
>
> Ben

Potter