Hi Sander,

I have 3 zip archives on my Mac, in the "Library/Internet Plugins" folder: plugin 6,7,8 files. I quickly throw away all MM plugins and expand the one I wan to test. Perhaps that's quicker than modify Mike's script to include more than 8 / 8.5? You need a browser restart after the switch.

Thanks, I understand you can do the same stuff as on Windows switching between several versions, time to look into if I can use Folder Actions or whatever it's called in Tiger.

By the way: 8.5 MAC is just as fast / slow for bitmapData / filters / AS motion for me, hope it speeds up by the time it's released.

I am mainly using 8.5 for the new binary sockets stuff this way I can communicate nativitely with the database access framework I use in my .NET/mono applications. I only need to get the MacOSX version of mono to function properly.

Yours,
Weyert de Boer