I want to add that what I've got is two identical clips that do the same
exact thing but they each need to make their own remoting call with their
own arguments being passed to the server, and they're going to make the
request at the same time sometimes.  I need a way to track which request
goes with which requester. I won't be getting anything back from the server
that tells me which it is supposed to go to.