Colin Moock's book.  Essential Actionscript 2.0 is a must have.

From: "Stephen Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Bonafide AS2.0 class template ...
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:12:36 +0000

I am fairly new to AS2.0 and OOP in general and I was wondering if anyone has a template file for AS2.0 classes that they wouldn't mind sharing.

I am looking for a blank AS2.0 template that contains dummy content and layout that can be used (and should be used) every time I want to start creating a new AS2.0 class.

I have seen something like this somewhere but can't see to locate it.

It had everthing in place and even indicated what goes where, when creating a new class.

Anyone have something like this that could be used as a template for ANY possibility that might come up when creating an AS2.0 class file ?

Thanks for reading,
Stephen.