No problem :)

I tried deleting the host movieclip, deleting the movieclip loader,
unloading the movie that contains the movieclip loader.  Somehow it
transfers the actual loading to the root movieclip.

If ever, you could have a separate embedded Flash movie in the website
and you can make the two movies talk to each other.  That might work.
But it would be very bloody and almost not worth it.

I have the feeling that deleting the sound object won't yeild the
result you want.  But try it, I might be wrong.

If you want the SupreLoader class just let me know. I can email it to you

Goodluck

--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag