A DOM viewer, such as the one that comes with Firefox, can easily allow you to get the URL of anything on the page, dynamic or not. To my knowledge, there is no way of hiding from that. You can then put that URL directly in the address bar, and retrieve the SWF file with save as...

Nathan
http://www.nathanderksen.com