Le 19 janv. 06, à 14:16, franto a écrit :

sure, but when you try to get visitors to your site and such, google
penalize such sites, where same content is on many sites...

from this post, my uniques visitors per day raise from 300 to 1700,
post was viewed by more then 100 000 unique visitors (at least
Wordpress admins tell me this :) and then I can pay my hosting from
Google Adsense, you know, everything is worth something :)

What was your real motivation making your collection :
- sharing knowledge ?
- relaying content ressources to get your hosting payed ?

I get you : http://www.franto.com/blog2/flash-collections-for-you/

Thus, you can blame others that follow your way…