somwthing we have discussed which is not based on a redirect but is as
inelegeant as anything is to tap into user driven events (mouseover and the
like) to rewrite the body of the html page from the html content to a swf.
this however will cause 2 loads (unless you cache the swf somehow) but won't
affect search engine spiders

On 1/19/06, elibol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any way to index Flash content without that risk?
>
> On 1/19/06, Johannes Nel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > a word of caution. google can ban you for using ripple.
> >
> > On 1/19/06, elibol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Nevermind...
> > >
> > > http://osflash.org/ripple/overview

> > without

> > > that's