Yup, fscommand is not supported on many/most Mac browsers:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14159

Depending on what you want to do, the alternatives are to use getURL ("javascript:foo()"); to call a javascript function (no return data allowed), to use the Flash 8 ExternalInterface class, or to use the Flash-JavaScript integration kit (http://weblogs.macromedia.com/ flashjavascript/).

Nathan
http://www.nathanderksen.com