Hi,

Removed the ASO file, checked again. All is good. Thanks to everyone for THEIR help and wisdom. It is hoped this experience inspires more informed contributions to the list.

Return True,

Christopher Kennon
Principal/Designer/Programmer -Bushidodeep
http://bushidodeep.com/
"Knowing is not enough, you must apply;
   willing is not enough, you must do."
                                         ---Bruce Lee