I hope it is ok to post a job offer in this list.

Flash Developer, ActionScript Coder

CONDITIONS:

- Project-to-project, part-time, and possibly fulltime in the future.
- This is a Flash Developer position in an Advertising agency based in New
York City, with clients in the Real Estate business. Projects here offer an
excellent opportunity for creative programming, since our agency is
committed to constant innovation.

MUSTS:

- Able to produce clean and moderately commented Object-oriented
ActionScript 2.0 code, while observing agency standards and general best
practices.
- Experience building data-driven Flash applications, and custom components.
- Extensive experience with data exchange formats such as XML and Flash
Remoting, particularly AMFPHP.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- For consideration, candidate is expected to show and explain code samples,
at the time of the interview.

DESIRED:

- Advertising agency experience.
- Sensibility to design aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of video streaming technologies, front-end development
(PHP, ColdFusion, ASP, JSP, etc.)

Only local candidates will be considered.

If interested, please forward your resume to Xavier Thomas, Director of
Interactive at The 7th Art ([EMAIL PROTECTED] )