Howdy list,

I have a client who had previously hired me to do some component work
and I cannot at this time take on any more projects, so I'm wondering if
there is someone out there who might be interested.

The component is an AS2 extension of the Macromedia Datagrid.

If you're interested, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead
of replying to the list ;)

Thanks and sorry for the slightly off-topic post, but I know this list
to be actively used by some really great developers, so I thought I'd
start here.
Thanks!

--

Lindsey Simon