[ - Moved from Flashnewbie - ]

I am creating a basic component, its just an MC that behaves like a button
with its RollOver, RollOut behavior.

There is one catch, when the user selects this button the button itself
becomes disabled, but when the user selects any other button ( a copy of
this component) the button that was selected gets enabled again.

I have tried to get the button re-activated by getting its _name and _target
but no go.

Basically I am trying to achieve a similar behavior that the RadioButton
component has, for example when the user selects any button from a group the
other buttons from the same group become de-selected.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

.helmut.