Thanks Ian, works like a charm!

Ian Thomas wrote:

Hi Mike,
 It's a Known Feature with Firefox. It's not strictly speaking a bug - the
browser doesn't know how high the document is supposed to be, because
there's no sized content in the document.

Try sticking this in the <head>

body,html
{
   margin:0px;
   padding:0px;
   height:100%;
}

If that doesn't work straight off, you may need to change the document type
- try putting in a valid HTML or XHTML doctype to kick Firefox out of Quirks
mode. (You might not need it - I honestly can't remember).

The above code and a valid XHTML doctype certainly works for me.

HTH,
 Ian