Hi Eric,

I really like Oxygen for all of its features and the price.  It also comes
as an Eclipse plugin.  I used to use XMLSpy (it has most of the same
features), but then got sick of some of the little bugs with that program,
and things like no line numbers listed and lack of keyboard shortcuts for
things like "apply transformation".  I'm sure that they have fixed many of
these things by now, but it still doesn't run on anything except Windows (I
have a powerbook that I do development on too).

Anyway, I like OxygenXML very much and I strongly recommend it.  I use it
for XSLT, XML, SOAP, etc...  The auto-completion features are good, and much
of the keyboard shortcuts are like many other Eclipse editors.  The XSLT
debugger is pretty handy too. I guess the only downside is that it's a Java
program and may run a little slow if you are using an older JRE.  I've found
that using 1.5 with it is pretty damn good though.

My 2 cents, I hope it helps.

-Chris