Clips I loaded with an absolute path (www.blabla.nl/folder/file.jpg) Moviecliploader in flash 8
*would visibly *(!*) load* but the mc-reference to the loaded mc
would *NOT draw* to Bitmap (they would but the resuling bitmap
was empty, default new bitmap color)
Properties of the mc, like width etcetera  where accessible though.

I did not change my script, just changed the moviecliploaders url to a relative path (folder/file.jpg) and the problem was solved...
no security message whatsoever. verrrrryyy strange.

This problem was not there (absolute or relative path) if I used the swf and the jpg's locally.
It only happened when the files where on the same domain on a server.

any other folks had this problem ?