From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Flashgrrl
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:37 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] online security development needed

Good day everyone,

I am involved in an online education project.  The developer who was building
the backbone for the past several months has bowed out of the project leaving
us back at square one.

The good news is that there is now a clean slate for someone new. <wry grin> I
have a clear outline of what is needed but do not have the skills to ensure the
level of protection necessary to safeguard the online lesson plans and virtual
classroom materials.

If you have expertise in this area, I'd love to chat off-list!

(Keep in mind that this is a truly online project.
The company is based in Australia so communication will be done mainly via
email.)

Thanking you in advance,

Flashgrrl