You can also just save the file as the lower version and that works to get
rid of the error.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mendelsohn,
Michael
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:18 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Enhanced stroke is not supported in this player

Thanks everyone for the insight.  But, I just can't figure out how to
change the stroke settings.  Where is that done?  I've tried various
combinations of the cap and join widgets on the prop inspector, but that
isn't working.  Where's the stroke setting in the UI?

- MM

> You need to use the basic version of the stroke I don't have a copy of
flash 8 on this system but have a fliddle with the stroke setting on
your vector objects and this should calm flash's boots