I'm trying to figure out how to use xfactorstudios xpath4as2 class, but I can't seem to get over the first hurdle! Can anyone tell me why this isn't working?

import com.xfactorstudio.xml.xpath.*;

myDoc = new XML();
myDoc.onLoad = function(){
        var products = XPath.selectNodes(this,"/product/products");
        trace("Products: "+products);
        trace(this);
}
myDoc.load("../xml/test.xml");

The above code is from the xfactostudios site (http:// www.xfactorstudio.com/ActionScript/AS2/XPath/) and the xml file I am loading is also from that page. What I have added is the two trace() statements to see if things are working.

The first trace doesn't give me anything, but the second shows the whole xml file, so I know that at least the load is working.

I have the class files located in Mac HD/Users/Username/Library/ Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/com/ xfactorstudio/xml/xpath/ - that's correct isn't it?

Any ideas? And does anyone know some good tutorials for this class?

Thanks.