Steven Sacks, I am just surprised to see you writing that kind of stuff.
Maybe you were trying to be funny, but I'm not seeing much humor in it with
all the bickering and name-calling going on this list these past few days.

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't like the tone here lately. Being
professional should extend beyond your coding skills.

My .02,
Kevin