hi,
 I have a datagrid that I'm using to display records. One
of  the columns has an "edit" button. When the user clicks
edit,  the window pops up.  What I'd like to do is when a
user clicks edit, one of the  columns is set to "selected".
I mean to ask that how can i select the whole column for
display,so that rest of the columns i can make invisible.
 Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do this.
 Greatly appreciate any help...
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]