if you follow the WHOIS trail :

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tekdealers.com

'NOTE: This domain is registered through register.com, a poor WHOIS provider that often violates ICANN regulations and does not provide WHOIS service.'

checking the WHOIS results from register.com gives this :

Registrant:

DomainsByProxy.com

Who's site says :

'...So if you want to keep your personal information private and still retain full benefits of domain registration, then a “private registration” is for you. Your identity is nobody’s business but ours.'

so, they appear to have done everything they can to avoid being contacted
directly.

Personally I like the services I use to have some public visibility.

I guess its a case of Caveat Emptor.

Martin.

Søren Christensen wrote:
Good question.
I dont know. But it definitely is worrying that they give you no
possibilities but a online forum to get in thouch with them. No adress nor
phone, email nada...