Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Loading Swf files in site (protectingbandwithfromother sites)

Hey,

Thanks for the tip..
We checked it out but what the way you adviced will be working with a referer..
Meaning that the browser will give the last url to the server(/apache)..
Problem is that not all(/no) browser gives that var along with the request

Many thanks though.. any other thoughts?

Best Regards,

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:19 PM

I've only heard of this in regards to images, but it's termed hotlinking.
There's bound to be a bunch of solutions to it.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=prevent+hotlinking&btnG=Google+Search
&meta=

Adrian