-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GregoryN
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:37 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] dragging multiple movieclips

Hello Monicque,

  1) As David said, you need diff. depths for your clips. I recommend
  using getNextHighestDepth() .

  2)  While only 1 clip can be dragged at a time with startDrag()
  method, you can simulate dragging by just moving clips by
  onMouseMove event.
  If you have a lot of them, you'd better use a function with their
  parent clip moving children in a loop.

--
Best regards,
 GregoryN