Are all of the data and referenced files on the DVD?

We have done a database of Personal Protective Equipment for first responder with pictures of each piece of equipment and full descriptions on a CD. Built a search engine in Flash to select items based on several criteria.
The pictures where stored as files and the database was just an XML file.

Ron

nik crosina wrote:

*Flash connecting to a database - all running on a DVD-ROM?
*
Is it possible? I am looking into doing exactly that for a massive trainig
programme that needs to access and display a large number of modules in
treeView (Flash Tree component) where each node connects to a record in the
database that contains information the content (pointer to powerpoint,
video, excel, doc, etc file) as well as subtitles (if the content is a
video)

If that description is too confusing then an answer to my basic question
owuld be fantastic!!

--
Nik C