-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Aebig
Sent: 24 February 2006 20:00
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] setInterval inside created Clip

Nope... still won't go.

I actually decided to do a little test and when I set the function to be
onEnterFrame instead of doSomething, it performs well. The only problem
is
that I'm unsure how many clips could be running at the same time and I
don't
want a performance hit...

!K