Hello,

I have 2 .avi files which I encoded to .flv using flash 8.  Now, all I want
to do is fire an function when each video completes. Sounds easy enough. So
I figure I'll use the "complete" event that gets fired from the flv
component. This only works on 1 of the .flv's. The other one refuses to fire
this off so I figure I'll use a cuePoint on this one.

So I'm using this code:

var listenerObject:Object = new Object();
listenerObject.cuePoint = function(eventObject:Object):Void {
    trace("Cue point name: " + eventObject.info.name);
}
vid1PlayBack_cmp.addEventListener("cuePoint", listenerObject);

I first created the cuepoint event inside the movie when I was encoding --
did not work. Then I tried using the component parameter window and setting
up the cuepoint there. Didn't work.

What am I doing wrong????

Is there another workaround that I could do. I simply want to start up the
main timeline again when the video ends.

Tia,

-Dan