I couldn't replicate what you're explaining. I dragged 2 textInputs onto a
MovieClip and used _root.attachMovie("theClip","theClip",1000);  and my text
in my two inputs showed up fine.  When you say all of the text is not
showing up is it dynamically loaded text and if so when you say not showing
up are you saying it's getting cut off?