Has anyone used the anitialising features of Flash 8 for actionscript?

It doesn't seem to render out the font anywhere near the quality as opposed
to placing a text box on the stage and selecting 'Antialias for
Readability'.

Macromedia doesn't have very well-documented explanations for how this
works, so if anyone can enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

gridFitType
antiAliasType
TextRenderer
maxLevel
setAdvancedAntialiasingTable()

Gets pretty ugly and messy once you start playing around with it. Will Flash
ever really have clear text?
--
Spencer Markowski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]