HI all,

I am calling the thumbnails from a folder i.e outside the fla. and it's working fine but the prob. is I want to call the zoom of the those thumbnails also that to from outside folder. Can any one tell me how to do it? I mean it should be , when clicking on thumbnails it should call the zoom of photo from outside. The thumbnails are put in project in such a way that on clicking on next button it calls another thumbnail and so on. I want that on selecting one thumbnail, it should call the corresponding zoom from outside folder. ( Hi Nick, am trying though flashcoder but it's down perhaps, could you advise me directly)

Harry