Use system.security.allowDomain("http://192.168.1.1";)

allowinsecuredomain simply lets Flash allow a domain that is insecure to be loaded and executed if it is being served from a secure domain. Put system.security.allowDomain into your loader movie. Make sure your loader movie is running locally with filesystem and network access.

Read the Flash security whitepaper for more - if you google it, you will find it.

Tom Versweyveld wrote:
I'm trying to allow an swf (loaded from a testing server), to access the
global scope in an swf running in authoring, but I keep getting:

*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
SecurityDomain 'http://192.168.1.1/someflash.swf' tried to access
incompatible context 'file:///C|//iloaded someflash.swf'

I fiddled around with the "local playback security"-publish settings,
added "C:\" in the online "Global Security Settings Panel", and also
tried adding "System.security.allowInsecureDomain" in as, but nada...any
clues anyone? The problem occurs with fp7-8...

Grtz,
Tom