At 6:08 PM -0300 3/6/06, Zeh Fernando wrote:
>Well, short answer: you can't do it. It isn't a matter of building classes
>for it; you can't just modify an existing drawing.

thanks for the succinct answer!

I'm coming to AS from the Director/Lingo side of the street. In Director,
the "Vector Shape" data type (which uses the Flash xtra/player code)
exposes all the data points so they can be manipulated through code. I
guess I assumed this was a feature in Flash that was carried over. Guess
not...

--Roy