Hi all,
  I am having one trouble in Flash media server2.

  I can't able to load a Application to the Application console HTML
file(application manager). in View Application mode, i have selected one
application to view its status. it unloads teh application and shows load
application. (i can't able to connect with any of the application). i know
there s no problem with my main.asc files.....

  because its worked fine before two days. (It doesn't shows error).

  Any help appriciated.....

  Thanks
  Devenran.I