On Mar 8, 2006, at 12:13 AM, JesterXL wrote:
Something about how certain numbers are only so big in
Flash Player, and there was talk of porting BigInt from Java.

Far as I know, number accuracy in Flash is +/- 1e16 and no better. I believe that's 32-bit precision.

Not at all - there's nothing to stop you making a BigInt class in Flash: you just represent a number as a String of bits or an array of Booleans. Then your size and precision are limited only by memory.

Danny