I actually have seen some components you buy or maybe it was third party
tools that will help you create a browser/HTML viewer inside of Flash -
can't find the links right now though.  Maybe it was just a dream I
had...  Does Zinc do this?  Can't recall...

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

Flash.

wrote:

>>> Does anyone know of a Flash component that allows you to call up a
URL and
>>> display a Web page? Standard components don't have that capability,
it
>>> seems.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>>> Greg Conover
>>>
>>> Knightworks Consulting
>>>
>>> www.knworks.com <BLOCKED::http://www.knworks.com/>
>>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>
>>> IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
>>> Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
>>> http://www.figleaf.com
>>> http://training.figleaf.com

>>Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
>>Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
>>http://www.figleaf.com
>>http://training.figleaf.com
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.